- Motivated & self-directed – Wants to always learn more.
- Creative and innovative thinker – Views issues from different perspectives, able to solve problems with creative solutions.
- Critical thinker – Effectively & efficiently takes in, processes, and draw conclusions from information.
- Cultural competency/global citizen – Possesses the ability to interact with and work effectively with people from all walks of life across the world. Possesses an understanding of the ever changing world in which we live.
- Skilled with content knowledge – Possesses knowledge about subjects such as science, math, English, finance, economics, and history. Understands when and where to look up content knowledge as needed.
- Accountability, morality, responsibility – Possesses the attributes of what we generally think of as a “good” person.
If you have any additional feedback before Thursday, please send us a message using the link in the upper right or address it to email@example.com.